Human wisdom is endless, there is demand to create. The inflatable pool is a manifestation of human wisdom. It successfully takes the pool to the place you want to bring. As long as it is filled with water, it becomes a good helper for children to play. You can swim, you can fish, and you have a lot of fun. Let us all work together to inflate the inflatable pool!
1. Spread the inflatable pool and lay it flat on the ground;
2. Plug the fan port and pool air inlet into the power supply;
3. Connect the blower port of the spherical fan to the inflatable pool, and then plug in the power supply of the spherical fan to start inflation;
4. When you need to put away the inflatable pool, drain the water, and then use the spherical fan to pump out the air in the inflatable pool;
5. Moderate inflation power is not suitable for over-saturation, which can effectively avoid the burst phenomenon caused by over-saturation and ensure that the product is used under the best pressure;
1. When inflating, find an empty, level ground to remove sharp objects;
2. Moderate inflation power is not suitable for over-saturation, so it can effectively avoid the burst phenomenon caused by over-saturation and ensure that the product is used at the best pressure;
3. When there is a large temperature difference between morning (evening) and noon, you should pay attention to deflate or supplement the gas in time to avoid damage to the product due to excessive air pressure;
4. Pay attention to the required height of the water to the pool. The water level must not exceed 2/3 of the height of the pool. If the water level is too high, the pool will be deformed and broken;
5. The minimum water depth cannot be less than 20 cm, and the deepest can not exceed 30 cm, because if it is too shallow, there is not enough space for activities for children to play in the pool. If it is too deep, children will be dangerous inside. ;
6. Visitors need to take off their shoes when entering the inflatable pool. Do not allow sharp objects such as keys to prevent hard objects from falling into the pool and piercing the skin;
7. If blisters are found in the epidermis in the water, it needs to be checked as soon as possible;
8. Waterproof zipper should be waxed once, so that the zipper can be durable.
Of course, what the editor said is just 'talking on paper'. To truly master the method of how to inflate the flooded pool, you need to practice it yourself. Don’t forget to share it with Mama.com if you have good ideas and methods. Finally, everyone is reminded that although the inflatable pool is convenient, parents still have to supervise children during use, safety first.